Everyone loves customization these days, and WhatsApp Plus wallpapers are no exception. You can use it in a number of ways, such as decorating your chat interface with photos you took with your friends, or using pictures of your favorite idols. It depends on your taste. But how to customize, how to change the wallpaper on WhatsApp Plus?
Some people are still wondering what to do. So in the next paragraph, I’ll show you how to change the WhatsApp Plus home screen wallpaper.
Change all chat records
- Open WhatsApp Plus on your phone.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner (more options).
- Select Settings.
- Go to another screen and click Chat.
- Click on the wallpaper. Enter the screen to change the wallpaper.
- Here you can find four types of wallpaper: light, dark, plain and my photos.
- Choose the one you like best (select “My Photos” to access your own album).
- Click Change to complete.
To change a specific chat:
- Open the chat whose wallpaper you want to change.
- Touch the three vertical dots in the upper right corner (more options).
- When the menu is displayed, click Wallpaper.
- Go to the wallpaper selection screen.
- Choose what you like.
- Click Change, and you are done.
These are detailed instructions on how to change your wallpaper on WhatsApp Plus 2022 Home, but if you still have questions, please feel free to contact us.