The Yo WhatsApp QR code allows you to include your friends or family members as your Yo WhatsApp contacts. Scan the QR code, as this is the only way to add it correctly.
At this point, I would like to remind you that scanning QR codes can be risky. Please be careful not to send your QR code to anyone else.
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp Official Website
Your Yo WhatsApp QR code will not expire until you delete your Yo WhatsApp account. Meanwhile, you can reset the QR code.
You may be wondering “Where is my WhatsApp QR code?”
There’s no need to rush. I will soon tell you to follow these steps and you will find your Yo WhatsApp QR code.
- Open your WhatsApp. Make sure you are logged into your account.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. When you open Yo WhatsApp, you will see the conversation list screen. Then click on the top right corner.
- Click Settings. After clicking three points, several options appear. Select the bottom option – Settings.
- Enter the QR code. After you click Settings, the Personal Information screen appears. Then click the QR code located to the right of the icon.
- You will now see your QR code.
Some may also ask “How do I scan a QR code on Yo WhatsApp?”
These steps are described in the following sections.
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Click three points.
- Select the Settings options.
- Click the QR code on the icon on the right.
- Then “MY CODE” and “SCANNER CODE” appear and select “SCANNER CODE”.
- Now place your phone on the QR code and scan it.
Stay tuned for Yo WhatsApp to update with new features to improve the user experience.